Whether you choose personalized training or a group class, Wunderdog, LLC will provide you exceptional service from nose to tail!
To hear more about our services-in-action, view our testimonials.
Every dog is different. Every family's schedule is different. If you are looking for learning the most you can in the most convenient place for your family, personalized training is for you! Whether your sessions take place in your home, a park nearby, or any combination designed specifically for you and you four-footed family member, your dog CAN become a WUNDERDOG!
Group classes are very affordable ways to help you and your dog! Looking for something to do weekly with your dog? Want to start your puppy out right? Looking to help your adolescent pup remember manners and learn new things?
Specialized Personal Training
Is there a special skill (such as biking, hiking, etc.) that you would like to learn to do safely with your dog? Contact WUNDERDOG today to see if we can help design a program for you! We have had great success in helping clients achieve their personal goals with their dogs!
Wunderdog offers routine and vacation (scheduled in advance) for your pets in your home. Our exceptional attention to detail has always had our clients raving about our services. Whether you are planning a vacation, have unexpected hours you will be away during the day, need rehabilitative care after your pet's surgery, or just need help with exercising your dog - Wunderdog is at your service! We are fully insured and bonded!
Public Speaking Services
Lynn Wunderli is available to present and speak in public forums on dog behavior. Lynn has presented at town forums, schools, veterinarian clinics, and conferences.
Lynn offers a discount to organizations that do rescue and shelter work, and has donated time to town recreational organizations.
Some of the Power Point presentations include:
- "CBADDC" (Canine Behavior and Doggie Daycare) What Makes a Good Doggie Daycare
- "Canine Behavior in the Vet Hospital Setting" Learning Basic Dog Behaviors Relevant to Handling Patients
- "Woof, Bark, Whine, Growl!" How Dogs and Humans Communicate
- "Kids and Dogs!" What Kids Need to Know About Dogs
Lynn is available to consult and develop a presentation personalized for your business or organization. Helpful handouts can also be produced for your facility for the price of printing. Lynn can be reached directly via cell phone 603-339-1007 (a Verizon phone).
Book us for your next Fundraiser!
We will donate a basket worth over $100 in items and services! The only thing we expect is a listing in your fundraising advertisements and/or a booth at your event!
We offer field trips! For more information and a signup form, see here.
Pricing is for service within 10 miles of Waunakee. Additional charges for mileage may apply.
ROUTINE CARE: 30 minutes
- Exercise, massage, brushing, obedience, fresh water, lovin' - whatever you specify!
- $17/1 dog (per visit)
- $1 add for each additional dog within the same household
HOME SCHOOL: 30 to 40 minutes of in-home care combined with training of your choice!
- You will receive a written report with each visit
- Personalized training (1-on-1) with your dog and trainer, including "Balance Training" with Wunderdogs (small or large) where applicable
- $25/thirty minutes, $40/one hour
- Session always ends with short play time or romp!
VACATION CARE: 30 to 45 minutes
- Exercise, massage, brushing, feeding, watering, medicating, obedience, lovin’, mail collection, catbox cleaning, watering of plants, household lights— whatever you specify!
- $18/1 dog (per visit; scheduled vacations 10 days or more receive a discount of 10% off total pricing)
- $1 add for each additional animal within the same household
REHABILITATION CARE: Up to 60 minutes as specified in writing by qualified veterinarian, physical therapist, and/or you.
- $40/1 dog (per visit)
- Prior to first session/visit, a mandatory meeting must be scheduled for demonstration and clarification of care to be given. This meeting is free-of-charge to you.
NOT YOUR AVERAGE IN-HOME CARE!
We would love to meet you and your pets!
Having in-home care clients for over 20 years, we have established an in-home program to suit every pet's needs. Ranging from high-energy to low energy dogs, we can design routine or vacation in-home visits specifically for your pet(s). If you have a multi-pet home, we are experienced in many species' care (our kitty clients enjoy playtime with our cat toys, massages, and brush time, of course! Our bird clients like the company of the in/out, fresh water/food, and if they engage "in conversation," we provide it!).
Wunderdog takes pride in making sure that your pets have clean water and food bowls (cleaned after every serving), a tidy living area, and fullfilling visit each and every time we meet.
If you are available via texting, we will text you pictures or videos of your pet(s) while in our care!
You will receive a "Visitation Log" at the end of our vacation visits, listing daily activities and times, appetite of your pet(s), elimination report, anything unusual, etc.
Of course, after each routine visit, notification will be left for you describing our visit and time spent with your pet(s).
Lynn does presentations! Interested in hearing how Lynn could help you or your organization? Please contact us.
Personal consultation fees
"GREAT BEGINNINGS/THE BASICS & FINE TUNING" INITIAL CONSULTATION: Up to 2 hours: $195 flat fee (after 2 hours, HOURLY RATE WILL APPLY). Includes one follow up phone call or email at no extra charge (phone call is limited to 15 minutes), and ALL FAMILY MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!
This (up to 2 hours) session is terrific for those clients with new puppies, or those with any new addition to their family wishing to start off with all the advantages! This session covers a complete intake-evaluation, basic temperament assessment, and protocol/program. You wil learn A LOT in this session, and will receive a computer generated report within one week of the appointment.
Behavioral modification initial consultation
Up to 2 hours: $200 flat fee (after 2 hours, HOURLY RATE WILL APPLY). Includes one follow up phone call or one email at no extra charge (phone is limited to 15 minutes) and ALL FAMILY MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!
This (up to 2 hours) session is for clients who are concerned with their dog's behavior(s). These clients have either been dealing with issues without resolution, or are seeing new issues--all of which are affecting their life with their dog. These issues can range from mild to severe, from obnoxious to aggressive behavior...
Separation anxiety initial consultation
Up to 2 hours: $250 flat fee (after 2 hours, HOURLY RATE WILL APPLY). *Diagnosis/Prognosis to be discussed at the end of the session, and successive sessions to be outlined at that time.
Separation Anxiety (SA) is a complicated condition that cannot be modified with an "easy fix." Therefore, diagnosis-then-prognosis/protocol/program is time-consuming and laborious for both Trainer and Owner(s). Owners/Clients MUST BE PREPARED TO COMMIT TO A MINIMUM OF 6 WEEKS, with a minimum of 1 hour per week of session training. Phone calls and emails are routinely excerised on average at least 2 to 3 times per week (at hourly rate). WE CAN HELP FIX THE "UNFIXABLE," but only with an owner's commitment and time/energy/financial expenditures associated with treatment.
- Hourly rate: $95/HOUR (with Lynn Wunderli)
- Telephone/email/Skype rate: $45/HOUR
PACKAGES: After completing the Initial Consultation of "Great Beginnings/The Basics & Fine Tuning," clients can ADD follow up packages to help save time and money!
- 3 One-Hour Sessions = $240 (Save $45!)
- 6 One-Hour Sessions = $490 (Save $80!)
All Follow Up Bundles must be used within 3 months of purchase. Wunderdog is not responsible for canceled appointments (unless emergency or illness by either party), and all packages are prepaid, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
Bundle fees may be applied towards Skype, phone, and email sessions!
Bundles are not applicable for Behavioral Modification or Separation Anxiety consultations. These specialized programs require the initial consultation fees, then the hourly rate thereafter.
Times/location vary; call or email for info!
"Nature vs Nurture"
Latest: Dates and Times To Be Posted!
Held Wednesdays at Camp K9, Madison, WI
Great Beginnings Wunderpups ($125) 6 week class (meets once per week) for the beginning team! FOR PUPPIES 16 WEEKS TO 5 MONTHS. Learn the basics: HOW TO WALK ON LEASH, SIT, AND DOWN. Playtime for those who would like their puppy to participate always follows our class (15 to 20 minutes maximum) "MIDDLES GREAT BEGINNINGS:" ($125) 6 week class (meets once per week) for pups/adolescents/adults (5 months and up). This class is a wonderful way to continue your puppy after Littles Beginning Obedience, to start the newly-acquired addition to the family, or for the dog that needs some "refreshing." Lessons learned: HEEL, SIT, DOWN, WAIT (or, STAY). Playtime to follow for those interested in allowing their dog some added FUN!
Nature vs Nurture ($125) 6 week class (meets once per week): This class is for owners who want to learn more about their dog's behaviors (and what to do about unwanted behaviors), and who also want to expose their dog to unfamiliar dogs and humans in a safe, controlled, fun, and healthy environment. Come spend an hour weekly with us! You will learn more than you ever thought possible!
- Behavior Learn about basic dog behavior and how your dog's innate temperament and and/or previous experiences can affect the way he/she behaves. Learn how you can help increase your dog's comfort level in strange surroundings, different settings, etc.
- Air Your Dirty Laundry During each class, participants will be required to bring in one question for discussion for the Trainer's possible solution(s). Instruction will be given within the group, and possible demonstrations, modifications/suggestions given to owners.
- Play! A structured play time will wrap up each session (dogs that are able to play with others in a group).
- Time Requisite The class will last approximately 1 hour in length (although first class will be longer for acclimation and assessments
- Each dog needs to be under the owner's control at all times. Appropriate training equipment specific to each individual dog's needs must be used at all times on any property where class will take place. (Exception: NO CHOKE COLLARS.)
- Each dog MUST be up-to-date on all vaccinations, INCLUDING BORDETELLA (Canine Cough).
- Each owner will be responsible for bringing paper and pen for taking notes. (Paper and pen will also be available for purchase at the first class if needed)
- If owner is unsure of dog's ability to remain under control, and suspects their dog to be disruptive past the 'settling-in period' of each class, an appointment can be made for a behavioral assessment prior to class (before class commencement or afterwards).
If assessment requires more than 15 minutes of Trainer's time (and there are no immediate solutions), an appointment can be made for a full behavioral evaluation, scheduled at the owner's convenience. (Wunderdog's training fees will then apply. Reassessment for class participation will be determined after behavioral evaluation.)
- Class fees will be refunded or transferred towards another class if participant cancels within 5 days prior to onset of first class.
- Class fees are non-refundable once class has commenced (regardless of reason for dropping).
Lynn Wunderli is a certified AKC CGC Evaluator!
We will be offering classes to prepare your dog for CGC certification, but you also have the option of having your dog tested without the preparatory course.
Review the outline listed on the AKC website to see if you and your dog are ready: http://www.akc.org/dog-owners/training/canine-good-citizen/
Class schedules and fees will be posted periodically on our front page of this site. All dog owners are responsible, once their dog passes the exam, to submit their own paperwork (prepared for you by Wunderdog) to the AKC, where a small administration fee (to AKC) will apply.
Wunderdog's fees for having your dog tested are as follows:
- 1 dog = $35
- 2 dogs = $25/each
- 3 or more dogs = $15/each
(Group class rates will be posted on the front page of this site.)
Suggestions for participation in this beneficial program/certification:
- Neighborhood Associations
- Condominium Associations
- Apartment Associations
- Town or Village Recreation Departments
- Animal Rescues
- Private (Breed) Clubs
We now accept Credit Card Payments! ($3.0% to 3.75% charge/transaction will apply)